I'm Lee Krishnan. I'm a teacher and I'm passionate about teaching, reading, writing, music, trekking, driving (a Scorpio which unfortunately was stolen recently) and life in general.
I've been teaching for the past 24 years and still enjoy every moment I spend in my classroom.
I love writing and am interested in exploring the possibility of writing regularly for publication. A few articles and short stories that I wrote recently were published in HT (21st Oct - 'Attackers defaming state in Shivaji's Name'; 2nd November- Raj is to blame for this; on 23rd November 'Why I'm really glad I missed my bus'; on 19th December ' In terror times no time for innocence; on 11th January 2009, ‘Who does Raj think he is?’ on 1st February 2009, ‘Lessons from a Student’).
Teaching is my first love and offers myriad experiences and writing is my second. I love writing articles/ stories/ anecdotes inspired by my students and moments in and out of my classroom or life in general.
I have a Masters Degree in English from Middlebury College, Vermont, USA as well as a B.Ed and a Masters Degree in History from Mumbai University.
For the past 10 years, I have been conducting creative writing and photojournalism workshops for students, teachers and parents.
I recently served as a Co Director for the Lawrence Students Summer Writing Workshop at Phillips Academy, Andover, Boston, USA.
I've been teaching for the past 24 years and still enjoy every moment I spend in my classroom.
I love writing and am interested in exploring the possibility of writing regularly for publication. A few articles and short stories that I wrote recently were published in HT (21st Oct - 'Attackers defaming state in Shivaji's Name'; 2nd November- Raj is to blame for this; on 23rd November 'Why I'm really glad I missed my bus'; on 19th December ' In terror times no time for innocence; on 11th January 2009, ‘Who does Raj think he is?’ on 1st February 2009, ‘Lessons from a Student’).
Teaching is my first love and offers myriad experiences and writing is my second. I love writing articles/ stories/ anecdotes inspired by my students and moments in and out of my classroom or life in general.
I have a Masters Degree in English from Middlebury College, Vermont, USA as well as a B.Ed and a Masters Degree in History from Mumbai University.
For the past 10 years, I have been conducting creative writing and photojournalism workshops for students, teachers and parents.
I recently served as a Co Director for the Lawrence Students Summer Writing Workshop at Phillips Academy, Andover, Boston, USA.

No comments:
Post a Comment